In case you have no time to visit Georgia for applying documents, you can rely on our wedding agency. Trust us, you will not regret about it.
You will need the public notary office to make your wedding planner an authorized representative so you could forget further paperwork (we can send all necessary documents).
Also, your foreign passports’ copies are needed to be notarized.
Whereas one of you was ever married before, you should notarize divorce certificate’s copies.
Where to start when it comes to documents’ submission for such an important day as wedding?
1. In case you have no time to visit Georgia for applying documents, you can rely on our wedding agency.
2. You will need the public notary office to make your wedding planner an authorized representative (we can send all necessary documents for writing a power of attorney).
3. Your foreign passports’ copies are needed to be notarized.
According to the domestic law, you ought to have two witnesses. Moreover, their foreign passports’ copies are needed to be notarized. Otherwise, we can find witnesses for you.
4. Whereas one of you was ever married before, you should notarize divorce certificate’s copies.
5. This set of documents should be sent to our wedding planner.
6. All your documents will be translated into Georgian language, notarized and submitted at Public Service Hall in Tbilisi. If desired, marriage can be registered outside of the registration body, at any location (based on your preference). Please take into consideration! At the time of marriage registration, spouses are entitled to choose the surname of one of them as their common surname, or both or one of them may choose the surname taken in the result of the combination of surnames.
Translation, notarization and fees will be paid by our agency.
The cost of the outdoor ceremony is starting from 200 USD (including all paperwork). Take into account: transfer for a wedding planner and a master of ceremonies is not included in the price.
7. On a certain date and time, our registrar will be prepared for the ceremony.
At the end of the ceremony, you will get a very beautiful marriage certificate in Georgian language. After that, our agency will take the certificate for a couple of weeks in order to translate it. It might be faster with an additional service charge of Ministry of Justice. Your documents will be delivered by EMS (Express Mail Service) to the destination point.
The package of documents will not be changed if you are a citizen of a country, which is not a member of Minsk Protocol, BUT: in this case, all the documents must be submitted in duly legalized and apostilled form.
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Date and time must be booked by the time we will draw up a contract. All your requests would be taken into account.
Payment should be made in USD ($);
25% of the cost of a wedding can be paid within 5 working days (after the signing of the agreement) and another 75% – within 21 working days before the wedding date.